

One evening I went up the mountain with my brothers (Kevin, Brian and Sean)and went shooting. It was really, really fun! I basically stink at shooting, I only hit one thing (a water bottle) and it was with a shot gun from like 15ft away. But it was still really fun. My dad even let us take his antique shot gun (which I
liked best) up and it was so accurate (not that I would know). My oldest brother Kevin owned the other shot gun and the hand gun, and he taught me how to shoot.It was a good little reunion for us and I look forward to increasing y shooting percentage next time we're all together! The boys shot WAY better than I did but I still had a really good time. I did manage to hit a lot of trees (and I course I MEANT to).
Did you know that Blaine has a shot gun and a pistol? Do you think we should bring them to the reunion?
ReplyDeleteThat picture is so cool!
ReplyDeleteYES you should bring them, I think the boys are planning on shooting on their camping/biking trip after the beach.
ReplyDeleteI love going shooting! And props on that picture--awesome!
ReplyDeletekill the tree sharee!!!! not very washington of you... is it! I wouldn't let the liberals see any of these pictures.
ReplyDelete