June 17, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!

Jeff's work called yesterday and we have a DATE! Jeff will start working on October 19th!!! That means we know when we're moving HURRAY!! We are sooooo excited and can now start planning the move and getting an apartment and everything else!

AND Jeff got his scores for the first two CPA exams and he PASSED with flying colors! He got an 85 on the first one and a 93 on the second! I'm so proud of him, he is so smart and was so worried about not passing, but I never had any doubts! He takes the next one the beginning of July and the final one in August and then onto working!

We feel so blessed and happy that all our hard work is paying off. School is definitely worth it!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jeff! Yea, for the moving date and all that fun excitement. Don't forget what we said about buying a house and that Obama put in a little tax credit ($8,000) for first-time home buyers. Of course, I'm sure Jeff knew that. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, way to go Jeff! 85 and 93 is huge! Now can we go golfing?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jeff! We're excited about the moving news! When are you coming to visit since we'll only live 10 hours away? Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol keep dreaming Brendi! It'd be more like January or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff, I am so proud of you. You must feel a huge relief. Two down two to go. I am excited about all the wonderful things happening for you and Sharee. Good job, good grades, great place to live, awesome family. So many blessings. (I'll bet your knees are either getting a little sore or building good callouses:) I am so excited to see you and Sharee in a few weeks. Let us know when you firm up your moving date. Maybe we can bring the truck and help you out:) see you soon, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeff- I hope you give some credit to your old TAs. Joking. I am glad you did so well and that you have a starting date. We are finally moving out of college park in two weeks. World, here we come.
    dave merrill.

    ReplyDelete