Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh uncontrollably, love truly, forgive quickly, and never regret anything that once made you smile
November 2, 2009
I'm dreaming of a white....halloween???
Here's our balcony just two days before Halloween. It was so much fun and I think we got 17" before it finally stopped. Luckily Denver doesn't like to hold onto the snow like Utah does and it has nearly all vanished now.
Here's us enjoying our favorite Halloween tradition, can anyone tell what Jeff's pumpkin is suppose to be? We went to a Halloween party at some new acquaintances' house on Friday and got to meet a lot of the young couples in our ward there. It was a lot of fun and they decorated their house really spooky including a fog machine! We went as Snape and Hermione from Harry Potter and I didn't take any pics :( but maybe I can get one from one of the girls there...I'll keep you updated on that one. We did buy candy for trick or treaters but none came, so we had to be our own trick-or-treaters I guess.
Good times! I heard that Denver was 75 this week. talk about drastic changes in weather.
ReplyDelete