November 6, 2009

Our New Apartment

I FINALLY finished decorating and since the pictures I took don't really give a good idea of how our apt looks I took this video.
ENJOY!


If the video doesn't work for you, here are some of the pics:

5 comments:

  1. Looks a lot better now. Good pics and vid. Can't wait to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the apartment, it looks great! So are you actually IN Highlands Ranch?? My parents live there! What ward are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I finally have seen it! It looks really nice! I'm so impressed with your decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel:
    We live just across County Line Road from Highlands Ranch and so we are in the Willow Creek ward, but we LOVE the area we are in so its quite possible that we will live in Highlands Ranch, we might run into your parents. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! Hooray for new apartments- I love putting everything in its place and decorating. It looks so cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete