April 18, 2009
Winter's revenge
So when I got up on Thursday morning this is what I saw outside my window! I thought...wait a second I thought it was the middle of April NOT the middle of January. Yet, as only Utah can do, it snows in the middle of Spring. And as I walked around taking pictures to show proof of this phenomenon I felt to sorry for the pretty pink blossom trees that were so happy that they blossomed so beautifully, just for winter to come back for revenge and pack down those poor little branches with HEAVY HEAVY snow. Most of the trees survived unscathed, but the one in front of our building wasn't so lucky and lost a few large branches on the top. It actually landed on our friends car, though the car only got a few small scratches. It is seventy degrees outside right now and I hope that winter has been finally put to rest until October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



same thing happened to us two weeks ago, I wanted to kill someone (don't worry i didn't)
ReplyDeleteI hope the wind isn't blowing that storm this way. I'm glad to hear it warmed up again, though.
ReplyDelete