March 6, 2010

It's that time....



Some people laugh, others cry, I make money. That's what this time of the year is - tax season. If you're especially happy because you got a huge refund - talk to me because you probably shouldn't be because most likely you just gave the government an interest free loan. I know, it's great.

Anyway, I have not blogged basically at all during this time because I've been working pretty decent hours and the first thing I want to do when I come home does not happen to be the blog. I know, I should be ashamed.

Despite the somewhat longer hours, I really enjoy being busy - the time seems to fly by and guess what - I actually enjoy doing tax work. :P

Somehow among the work, we have managed to do some house hunting, get through the mortgage loan pre-approval process, etc etc. We're excited at the aspect of moving out of an apartment and into an actual home we can call our own. We've seen some nice places at fairly reasonable prices, so maybe in the near future we'll have something really good to blog about.

Don't give up on us - those of you who still read every now and then! :)

2 comments:

  1. House hunting!? Oh gosh- that is SO fun. As long as Robbie and I are in Chicago, that will be a distant dream! The housing market is just so intense and EXpensive! But congrats! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's been fun and nerve-racking at the same time. But hopefully we might have something good to report soon...:)

    ReplyDelete