September 10, 2009

Pickup Reunion 2009

Ok - I know this is a long time coming, but hey better late than never :) Anyway, we had a lot of fun on our trip in Washington. They had a lot of fun activities and kept us really busy. Well I'll just let these pictures speak for themselves.

Here I am digging a hole at the beach.


Thinking twice about going in the water - it's a lot colder than California...


We checked out the military base and I found our new ride.


We had a nice trip to the Portland temple.


Sharee enjoying some good food at a Pioneer Day celebration.


Then she pulled around a cart full of kids in the handcart.


We had fun waterskiing and wakeboarding - Sharee was a lot more successful than I was ... I never got out of the water, while she got up on the 1st try :)


All in all, the trip was a blast!

1 comment:

  1. I especially liked the last pic! ho ho.
    Instead of flipping you off - people might just spit on you. And watch out for the bugs.
    Are you sure you want to live in colorado trebek? no holes to dig there

    ReplyDelete